Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • July 26, 2017 12:52 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Once You Manifest, Do Not Doubt That It Will Come

As Bill Gates said, "I always knew I was going to be rich. I never doubted it one bit." So if you think like Bill Gates with any goal in life, you'll be certain that any given moment in time, no matter how it's done, you'll achieve it.

There have been many things I manifested in my life by knowing that it will come someday, trusting in the universe and letting go. It takes to not expect how or when it will happen, because if you expect how it will happen at an exact date, this will make the universe think you're too greedy or needy. That is how I manifested a job, several Mushroomhead CDs (Mushroomhead is a heavy metal band), a Nintendo 3DS, a few nights out at Dave & Buster's, and, to surprise you a bit...Apple Music. Oh, not to mention going to two WWE shows in 2009. All of that I asked the universe for, without expecting how or when in the picture. Had I specified how or when, I would not have gotten all of these things.

It is the Universe's job to figure out how or when you'll achieve a goal. And by realizing this, you are already "taking action", as they say. What I mean is, everything you are doing in life is your "action" towards that goal, naturally. And once the final opportunity comes, you can take action on purpose, by going in for the strike.

Can you share a story that involved not expecting how or when something will happen?

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is closed
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel