Forums General Law of Attraction Lounge
  • Topic: Help with manifesting (having opposite having)

Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • April 7, 2017 9:16 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Help with manifesting (having opposite happening)

Hello everyone.  Anyone's insight would be appreciated.  It seems as if that whatever I am focusing or thinking about manifesting...the exact opposite is happening.  For instance, paying off debt...I'm visualizing, affirming, all the things I am supposed to do...but it ends up creating more debt.  Or wanting someone special in my life...I only end up being alone.  Its vrey difficult to stay positive when things are not heading in the direction you would like them to be.  Again, thank you

This post was edited by Rhonda OBrien at April 7, 2017 10:57 AM EDT
    • April 7, 2017 9:55 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled title

How long have you been trying to manifest? Are you meditating? Do you use daily affirmation and gratitudes?

Yolanda

Live Life by Design not Default

www.teamdreambucks.com

• April 7, 2017 10:59 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

At least 9 months is when I have been really focusing on my thoughts, intentions, etc.  I do daily affirmations and practice gratitude.  I am really into the teachings of Mike and Andy Dooley...but for some reason the exact opposite of what I am thinking about is happening.

• April 7, 2017 1:52 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        3 0

Untitled title

Hi Rhonda,

I am a LOA coach and that's exactly one of the questions I get asked the most.

So, I am going to ask you another question: how are you feeling about it? How are you FEELING about paying your debt?

Because you can think about it, visualise it, affirming it, focusing, all you want, but if your emotions about it are still coming from a place of fear, that means you're not in alignment with paying your debts.

For example, if you're still feeling anxious, worried, fearful about the debts, that's exactly what you're going to attract and no amount of affirmations or visualizations are going to change that.

Check where do you still have some resistance in paying those debts: are you fearful you're not going to have enough money to pay the debts? Are you feeling guilt that you have the debts?

You need to shift the vibration into a place of empowerment. So, set up the intention to pay off your debts first. The Universe knows it already, so you don't need to affirm it every day. If you affirm it everyday, it just means you don't believe it. Once is enough.

And then you just need to FEEL GOOD around paying your debts.

Set up a payment plan, start paying the amount you are able at the present moment, and feel powerful doing that! Feel grateful for every single penny that goes into paying off the debts.

Imagine the amazing feeling of having no more debts to pay and bring that feeling into your awareness everytime you think about the debts.

Because you know, it is ultimately about how you feel. And you need to stay in a place of joy and alignment so it can start happening.

I hope this helps and bring you a bit more clarity. :)

This post was edited by Carla at April 10, 2017 8:41 AM EDT
    • April 7, 2017 2:15 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled title

Great response Carla!

Rhonda,

I wholeheartedly agree with Carla!

Yolanda

Live Life by Design not Default

www.teamdreambucks.com

• April 10, 2017 8:42 AM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

Thank you so much for your insight and advice...it is very much appreciated.

• August 9, 2017 1:10 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        0 0

Expectations on the Universe

Bill Gates said, "Once you manifest, Trust the Universe and then Let Go.  It takes not to expect how or when it will happen, because if you expect how it will happen at an exact date, this will make the Universe think you're to greedy or needy.  Exclude expecting how or when.  It is the Universe's job to figure out how or when you will achieve a goal."  

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is closed
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel